WIN a 4-night luxury stay in South Africa for two with Ker & Downey Africa worth over £2000
WIN a luxury journey for two to South Africa, worth greater than £2000
Ker & Downey Africa and The Travel Magazine are providing one fortunate winner a four-night luxury safari journey for two to South Africa, worth greater than £2000.
The prize consists of two nights on the Mantis No5 Boutique Art Hotel in Port Elizabeth and two nights in at Mantis Founder’s Lodge in the Eastern Cape.
How to Enter
To enter, merely agree to enroll to The Travel Magazine and Ker & Downey Africa newsletters earlier than August 25 2020.
Your journey begins in the immaculately restored Mantis No5 Boutique Art Hotel. Located lower than 10 minutes from Port Elizabeth International Airport, No5 is nestled in the prosperous Summerstrand suburb, away from the hustle and bustle, but a straightforward stroll to the ocean which is lower than 150 metres away.
Setting the precedent in Port Elizabeth for luxury lodging and repair, the ten suites are complemented by a superb eating restaurant and personal eating cellar, whiskey and cigar lounge, non-public cinema, privately-owned artwork assortment and CSpa Wellness by Camelot Spa.
After the two-night stay at No5, you’ll make your method to Mantis Founder’s Lodge. Set atop a hill with panoramic views of the lodge surrounds and solely an hour outdoors Port Elizabeth, it was as soon as the house of conservation pioneer and Mantis founder, Adrian Gardiner. Upon arrival, friends are welcomed by rhino and a variety of different smaller species. The intimate 6-suite lodge is designed to offer friends a sense of belonging and offers the privateness to benefit from the huge panorama and countless African sky.
Tucked away on a 400ha sport conservancy, the lodge options a boma (specialist animal enclosure), steam room and two swimming swimming pools. The Founder’s Museum is full with array of Adrian Gardiner’s distinctive memorabilia and images collected on his many journeys, a priceless amaXhosa bead assortment and small curio store. Other options embody a bar with Billiards desk, drawing room with fire, library, eating space, informal eating terrace and health club, in addition to complimentary Wi-Fi.
Big 5 sport drives takes place on the Shamwari Game Reserve with guided nature walks in the protection of the Founders conservancy.
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will obtain four-night safari journey for two with Ker & Downey Africa, together with a two-night stay on the Mantis No5 Boutique Art Hotel in Port Elizabeth and a two-night stay in at Mantis Founder’s Lodge in the Eastern Cape. The prize relies on two individuals sharing.
- The prize is legitimate till December 15 2021. It can’t be utilised over lengthy weekends, Easter, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Extension of validity will not be permitted.
- The prize is topic to availability of room sort.
- No 5 Boutique Art Hotel in Port Elizabeth consists of breakfast.
- Founders Lodge in the Eastern Cape together with all meals, chosen drinks and a pair of sport drives.
- The prize is non-transferable and is for use by the registered prize winner.
- The winner have to be aged 18 years or over.
- There are not any money alternate options to the prize in complete or in half.
- Prize excludes transportation, all flights, drinks, store purchases, phone calls and non-stipulated meals.
- Competition organiser is Ker & Downey Africa.
More about Ker & Downey Africa
Ker & Downey Africa is a luxury journey and safari firm providing tailor-made journeys all through the African continent from their house base in Cape Town.
Their LuxVenture® journeys give attention to distinctive experiences and untouched locations, bringing collectively luxurious nights and adventurous days.
Sustainable journey is of utmost significance to Ker & Downey® Africa in order to protect Africa’s distinctive wildlife and to empower native communities. Each LuxVenture® journey that they create has been designed to problem you, to attach you and to can help you depart your personal private legacy in Africa.
Exclusive 10% low cost with The Travel Magazine
When reserving your journey with Ker & Downey Africa, quote “The Travel Magazine” when reserving your journey to obtain an unique 10% low cost for all journeys booked in Southern Africa.