WIN a weekend trip to Nottingham for up to 4 people worth £300
WIN a fabulous weekend trip to Nottingham for two adults and up to two kids worth £300.
Visit Nottinghamshire and The Travel Magazine are providing one fortunate winner a fabulous prize to get pleasure from a weekend of enjoyable and frolic within the metropolis of Nottingham.
The prize, legitimate between 1st August and thirtieth November 2021, is for up to 2 adults and a pair of kids aged 12 and beneath consists of:
- An in a single day keep in a household room on the De Vere Jubilee Hotel together with breakfast
- An night meal with drinks at Zaap Thai Street Food up to the worth of £100
- Entry to Nottingham Castle, opening summer time 2021 following a £30m transformation
- Entry to the brand-new Titus: T-rex is King exhibition at Wollaton Hall
How to enter
To enter, merely enter your particulars and agree to signal up to The Travel Magazine and Visit Nottinghamshire newsletters earlier than June twenty first, 2021.
There’s lots to maintain you entertained within the vibrant and historic metropolis of Nottingham. The prize, which is on the market for up to two adults and two kids, consists of a complimentary meal, leisure and even an in a single day keep – all you want to do is get there.
Your instance itinerary could possibly be to arrive both on Friday or Saturday afternoon on the De Vere Jubilee Hotel, set inside 65 acres of lakeside grounds and shut to Nottingham metropolis centre. Drop off your issues and loosen up, then make your manner to Zaap Thai Street Food, which is both a 10-minute taxi or 35-minute stroll from the lodge.
The restaurant will transport you to the bustling streets of Bangkok with its neon lights, funky Thai art work and tuk-tuk tables. The restaurant, which has a giant and assorted menu of tasty Thai avenue meals, is nice for each adults and children.
Enjoy a comfy night time’s sleep and complimentary breakfast on the lodge, after which head out for your day of enjoyable at Nottingham Castle and the brand new “T-rex is King” exhibition at Wollaton Hall.
Situated on the historic “Castle Rock”, Nottingham Castle was a main royal fortress within the Middle Ages however was later burnt down by rioters in 1831 and left as a wreck. The fortress closed for a main refurbishment in 2018 and has simply been via a spectacular £29.8m transformation, opening its doorways to the general public on June twenty first.
At the fortress, you may be taught extra about everybody’s favorite Nottingham legend within the immersive Robin Hood Adventures, and discover the fortress’s mysterious underground cave community.
Finally, head over to the model new Titus: T-Rex is King exhibition, which is showcasing the primary actual Tyrannosaurus rex to be displayed in England for over a century. See the mighty beast’s skeleton and marvel at its sheer dimension, power, energy in addition to these razor-sharp gnashers!
You may even give you the option to discover the legend of the T. rex, be taught the reality behind the myths about this iconic dinosaur – and maybe determine if the truth is he was lined in scales, feathers or each.
Terms & Conditions
- One winner can be chosen and the prize is on the market for two adults and up to two kids.
- The prize is legitimate from 1st August 2021 – 30th November 2021.
- Extension of validity just isn’t permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No money different can be supplied and is to be utilized by the registered prize winner.
- The winner should be aged 18 years or over.
- There are not any money alternate options to the prize in complete or partly.
- Prize excludes transportation to and from Nottingham.
- Due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, guidelines, opening occasions and so forth are topic to change.
- The competitors organiser is Marketing Nottingham, 1-4 Smithy Row, Nottingham NG1 2BY
- The prize consists of a lodge keep at De Vere Jubilee Conference Centre legitimate for two adults and up to two kids (aged 12 and beneath) for one night time’s keep, together with breakfast. The lodge keep is topic to availability.
- The prize consists of tickets to Nottingham Castle for two adults and up to two kids. Also included within the prize is entry to the Robin Hood Adventures and a Castle Caves Tour. Prize tickets should be booked upfront and can’t be used via stroll up admissions. Admission to Nottingham Castle is thru timed tickets and winners should e-book a time slot and arrive throughout this time slot. Nottingham Castle Trust accepts no duty for entries which can be misplaced, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Additionally, Nottingham Castle Trust accepts no duty for entries that can’t be delivered or entered for any technical or different cause. Nottingham Castle Trust accepts no duty for any prices related to the prize and never particularly included within the prize. Nottingham Castle Trust won’t re-use or distribute your private knowledge. By getting into the prize draw, you agree to the gathering, retention, utilization, and distribution of your private info so as to course of and speak to you about your prize draw entry, and for the needs outlined above.
- The prize consists of a meal for two adults and up to two kids at Zapp Nottingham, up to a worth of £100. The prize is legitimate at ZAAP Nottingham solely and can be issued within the type of vouchers.
- The prize consists of entry to the Titus T. rex is King exhibition for two adults and up to two kids. Entry is for the exhibition solely and the winner will want to e-book their time slot upfront. As the prize consists of entry tickets for a particular date/time, it should be taken as agreed. If the winner is unable to attend on the agreed date/time, it will likely be reviewed on a case-by-case foundation, nevertheless, prize winners could forfeit their prize. The prize doesn’t embrace travelling bills or any lodging. Car parking fees apply on web site.
What else is there to do in Nottingham?
Follow within the footsteps of Nottingham’s well-known outlaw Robin Hood and uncover a metropolis steeped in historical past and legend. This is a metropolis of a thousand hidden gems, from intriguing caves to curious alleyways, secret bars to boutique arcades.
Wander round its historic streets, gaze up at beautiful Watson Fothergill architectural treasures and discover award-winning parks and inexperienced areas. Experience a vibrant music and humanities scene and dine alfresco on cuisines from world wide – all within the coronary heart of England.
To discover out what else you are able to do throughout your weekend keep in Nottingham, try our 48 hours in Nottingham journey information.