Hyatt Opens 2 New All Inclusive Resorts In Popular Destinations
If you are genuinely looking for a relaxing vacation experience, a resort in the Caribbean is probably one of the best options, and the famous hotel chain Hyatt has two brand-new fascinating options for travelers.
Hyatt has recently opened two luxury all-inclusive resorts, one on the island of St. Lucia—the last Caribbean country to ease entry restrictions— and another one in Mexico, the Zoëtry® Marigot Bay St. Lucia and the Secrets Impression Moxché in Playa del Carmen, near Cancún. Both resorts offer different experiences, here’s what travelers should know:
About the Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia
The new all-inclusive resort debuts in the Lesser Antilles of the Windward Islands. The luxurious Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia allows travelers to arrive by private yacht, helicopter transfer, or in a deluxe vehicle to enter an elegant tropical paradise with the best amenities to have a life-changing relaxing journey.
The all-inclusive luxury resort has a private location among mountains and right on the marina Marigot Bay Yacht Haven, allowing travelers to also travel and explore the beautiful island. These are the main services and amenities included:
- 124 luxury rooms, including junior suites, master suite residences, and penthouse residences. Some suites include plunge pools, personal assistants, private butlers, and fully equipped kitchens.
- Culinary experiences, from comfort food to fine dining. At the new resort, guests can choose from 7 restaurants with different cuisines and atmospheres. 24-hour in-suite dining is also available.
- A wine cellar, La Cava, where guests can also book a special private dining experience.
- A fascinating well-being program. Guests will have access to a Spa Village with unique treatments based on local traditions like moon phase rituals and volcanic mud baths. There are also sauna cabanas, a fitness sanctuary open 24 hours with equipment, and the option to request a personal trainer.
- Activities like sunrise and sunset yoga, pilates, meditation, creole lessons, and as well as beach-side wellness activities.
Erica Doyne, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, Inclusive Collection, Hyatt said: “Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia is intended to create a guest experience that cultivates moments which matter most, from personal enrichment experiences to holistic well-being programming for self-fulfillment that extends beyond the journey. The Zoëtry® brand’s philosophy of the ‘Art of Life,’ blends the Greek word Zoe, or life, and Poetry, or artful creations, and is expected to deliver guests unhurried pleasures with the highest level of personal service.”
About The Secrets Impression Moxché
Now that Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean is free of Sargassum it’s time to truly enjoy this spectacular paradise in the Caribbean. Hyatt recently launched a new luxury and wellness brand, Secrets Impression Resorts & Spas, that will debut as Secrets Impression Moxché in Playa del Carmen.
This new all-inclusive adults-only resort opened on December 1 and is now offering travelers the utmost privacy, access to a championship golf course, and gorgeous sun-bleached beaches. The property is located in Corasol, a place described as “a gated community in the heart of Mexico’s Playa del Carmen”, around 40 miles from Cancun.
Guests are welcomed by a personal butler who will escort them and guide them through the property. These are the main amenities and services travelers will find at this exclusive resort:
- 485 luxury suites. Certain rooms include swim-out access, a terrace, stunning ocean views, hot tubs, and special club-level suites.
- Three dedicated on-site restaurants. Including an open terrace bar with a 360-degree view of the Caribbean Sea. Travelers can also opt for in-suite dining available 24 hours.
- A unique culinary program is led by executive chef, Mario Blanco.
- Free Internet Access
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia with 16 treatment rooms
- Laundry service
- Golf course
- Fitness center
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- Daytime activities and theme parties
- Night entertainment.
Erica Doyne, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, Inclusive Collection, Hyatt, said: “Secrets Impression Moxché presents a truly personalized stay, unlike anything else available in the all-inclusive resort space. The purposefully curated programming, gourmet dining, and high-end design further raise traveler expectations.”
A second property to join this brand will open in March 2023 at Isla Mujeres. The Hyatt Zilara Riviera Maya is also welcoming guests in Playa del Carmen.