WIN a 4-night stay in Southern Africa for two with Jumbari Family Safaris worth almost £1800
WIN a journey for two to Botswana and South Africa, worth almost £1800
Jumbari Family Safaris and The Travel Magazine are providing one fortunate winner a four-night safari journey for two to Botswana and South Africa, worth almost £1800.
The prize consists of two nights in the Chobe Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana and two nights at Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa.
How to Enter
To enter, merely agree to enroll to The Travel Magazine and Ker & Downey newsletters earlier than August 24 2020.
Your journey begins at Chobe Safari Lodge, located in Kasane on the banks of Chobe River and sharing a border with Chobe National Park. Right on the doorstep is the assembly of 4 African nations: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Chobe Safari Lodge subsequently provides a superb gateway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Namibia.
Accommodation consists of 80 spacious, river view rooms, all of which have en-suite bogs with a bathtub and bathe, air-conditioners, satellite tv for pc TV, phone, secure and fan. There are a big selection of actions similar to recreation drives, boat cruises, a Victoria Falls day journey, a Namibian Village Walk, Scenic Flights and extra. Included in your prize is one recreation drive and one boat cruise for the stay, alongside with breakfast and dinner.
After the two-night stay at Chobe Safari Lodge, you’ll make your strategy to Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa. Four Rosmead has all of the traits of a boutique-style lodge: its location, model, authenticity and private service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town journey expertise.
Interiors are stylish with a refined, but distinctive African spirit enhanced by authentic South African paintings. Accommodation consists of ten bespoke en-suite bedrooms which supply additional size king/twin or queen beds, air-con, HD satellite tv for pc TV, DVD participant, sound bar and complimentary Wi-fi web connectivity. Some rooms have a non-public backyard, balcony or courtyard. Landscaped gardens and a patio overlooking a pool deck all contribute to an city sanctuary which permits company to chill out and unwind. Breakfast is included in the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will obtain four-night safari journey for two with Jumbari Family Safaris, together with a two-night stay in the Chobe Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana and a two-night stay at Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa.
- The prize is legitimate till December 15 2021. It can’t be utilised over lengthy weekends, Easter, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Extension of validity isn’t permitted.
- The prize is topic to availability of room kind.
- Chobe Safari lodge consists of one recreation drive and one boat cruise for the stay and meals are breakfast and dinner.
- Four Rosemead consists of breakfast.
- The prize is non-transferable and is for use by the registered prize winner.
- The winner should be aged 18 years or over.
- There aren’t any money options to the prize in entire or in half.
- Prize excludes transportation, all flights, drinks, store purchases, phone calls and non-stipulated meals.
- Competition organiser is Jumbari Family Safaris, twelfth Floor, 2 Long Street, Cape Town CBD, South Africa, 8001
More about Jumbari Family Safaris
Jumbari Family Safaris is a accountable journey firm specialising in multi-generational household journey all through Southern Africa, East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. They companion with properties that provide a vary of youngsters actions together with Junior Ranger programmes, treasure hunts and nature walks.
Accommodation is family-friendly and consists of choices for household rooms in addition to childminding amenities for the little ones.
Jumbari solely companion with environmentally delicate properties who cater for the wants of households and assist accountable practices similar to wildlife conservation, sustainable growth, constructive group motion and philanthropic initiatives.
Exclusive 10% low cost with The Travel Magazine
When reserving your journey with Jumbari Family Safaris, quote “The Travel Magazine” when reserving your journey to obtain an unique 10% low cost.